Physical benefits of massage...
- Stress & anxiety relief
- Improved relaxation
- Greater joint flexibility & range of motion
- Relief of muscle tension & stiffness
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Tension-headache relief
- Immune system strengthening
- Stimulation of the skin, blood & lymphatic system
- Reduced fatigue
Mental benefits of massage…
- Fosters peace of mind
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
- Relieves mental stress
- Fosters a feeling of well-being
- Increases Energy
- Improves Concentration
Massage is an essential ingredient to a healthy lifestyle. Massage doesn’t just feel good. Research shows it reduces heart rate, lowers blood pressure, increases blood circulation and lymph flow, relaxes muscles, improves range of motion, increases endorphins (the body’s natural painkillers), and provides an overall sense of well-being.
More than Just Massage
At Nurturing Hands, we’re excited to combine the benefits of therapeutic massage with the mood-boosting effects of music therapy the healing properties of essential oils. Having lost her brother to Melanoma when he was just 24, Evelyn takes special care to promote skin cancer awareness in her clients. Her detailed monitoring of individual skin characteristics empowers her to help her clients detect skin changes and seek treatment for potential malignancies early.
The Cure for Modern Life
We all know that our busy modern lives are full of activities that hurt our bodies. Sitting, looking at devices, driving, and many other mundane motions (or lack of motions) take their toll on our muscles. Massage has the power to decrease stress, improve circulation, regulate hormones, and relieve all kinds of pain.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Ease the discomfort of pregnancy for expectant mothers.
• Ease medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Reduce swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Resolve pain-referring trigger points.
• Release endorphins that work as the body's natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.
If you’re in pain, don’t hesitate. Call us to find out if Nurturing Hands could help you feel more comfortable. If we’re not the perfect match, we’ll help you find the practitioner who is!